Get into Balance with White Tiger Qigong!
Time & Location
About the event
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE 12 SESSIONS IN THIS TERM, LEADING UP TO CHRISTMAS (THIS EXCLUDES MONDAY 6TH DEC).
Each session is an hour long, followed by a chat over a cup of tea (which I provide).
Take this journey with me to discover the Hidden Well Spring of Power in your Body with WHITE TIGER QIGONG - a powerful and effective meditative movement & exercise system used to cultivate inner peace and vitality, and promote healing and wellness. I love this Qigong with a passion, and it has become my way of life.
I am deeply committed to sharing these practices so others can also benefit from exploring movement, inner alchemy and breathing techniques for healing, transformation, increasing energy reserves, AND BRINGING THEMSELVES INTO BALANCE - PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY & EVEN SPIRITUALLY.
Beginners and those with experience alike will find inspiration and benefit, and movements can be modified to suit different levels of ability (and can even be practised seated if need be).
NEW! Join this course by purchasing a 4-class, 8-class or 12-class pass. These options provide flexibility, while at the same time helping you to make a commitment to your wellbeing.
During this course you will:
- Learn gentle movements to open up energy channels (Meridians) in the body.
- Explore a 2,000 year old dynamic walking Qigong practice based on the movements of animals, which brings benefits on physical, physiological, emotional, & mental levels.
- Experience the art of Inner Listening, tuning in to your own innate intuition and wisdom.
- Utilise the power of your breath to improve your relaxation response.
- Improve circulation, digestion, elimination, sleep cycles, concentration & emotional balance.
- Discover ways to reduce stress, anxiety, body tension & pain.
- Learn about ‘Pulsing’, and how to combine this with intention, to send Qi to different parts of the body.
- Become familiar with Qigong meditations which help to sharpen your focus, harness your intention spirit, and assist the flow of Qi in the body.
- Feel the power of harmonising body movement & posture with breath and spirit.
- Enhance your sense of energy and well-being.
Be ready for change - these movements energise as well as support true, deep relaxation by opening the Qi flow through the fascial lines and Meridians. Qigong offers practical exercises that hold the capacity to heal old injuries, release emotional trauma, restore vital energy, and rejuvenate your spirit. Qigong is also a powerful exercise for preventative health care from illness and disease states. White Tiger Qigong combines ancient practices with modern sports science for optimal effect. Dynamic exercises are coupled with rhythmic, deep breathing, and harnessed intention of mind focus and spirit.
Typical Class Content:
Standing or seated breathing and meditation practices to become aware, present, focussed and receptive.
Meridian Qigong – Gentle stimulation of the joints, tissues and nerves, warming up the body, and opening up the Qi channels.
5 Animal Qigong – Learning of a form in components and in flow-state
Emotional Balance/Healing Sound Meditation – For effecting deep letting go and relaxation
Primordial Breath Qigong – Developing internal listening, connecting Qi centres, exercising the brain, enhancing the relaxation response.
About Your Instructor: You will be expertly guided by Sarah Divine, Senior White Tiger Qigong Instructor, who also holds a master's degree in sport and exercise science. Sarah has been practising Qigong for over 11 years and teaching since 2015. She trained initially with Master Mantak Chia in the Universal Healing Tao Qigong system, and has been studying and training with Master Tevia Feng in White Tiger Qigong since 2016. She is now the most qualified White Tiger Qigong instructor in Australia.
Sarah is a member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapists and Fitness Australia.