I am a White Tiger Qigong senior instructor with a master's degree in sport & exercise science, based in Adelaide, Australia. My quest for personal development, wellness and longevity practices eventually led me to Taoist Medical Qigong in 2010, becoming a Qigong instructor in the Universal Healing Tao System under the tutelage of Master Mantak Chia, then finally to White Tiger Qigong. Since 2016, I have been a dedicated practitioner, instructor, and assistant to Master Tevia Feng, founder of White Tiger Qigong, spending close to 1,000 hours at his teacher training intensives because his Taoist Medical Qigong system is hands-down the most holistic and effective combination of practices for health, healing, fitness and wellbeing I have come across. I am particularly drawn to how Tevia investigates Qigong at an anatomical, physiological and biomechanical level through the modern lens of sport science. This even inspired me to pursue my MSc Sport and Exercise at the University of Southern Queensland, with a research focus on Qigong, the 5 Primary Kinetic Chain Principal Actions (as developed by Joseph Schwartz of Dynamic Neuromuscular Assessment™), and interoceptive awareness (internal body awareness). I am committed to deepening my personal practice, continuing research into Qigong and sharing Qigong’s transformational benefits with you.
Whether you’re interested in trying out Qigong for the first time or are looking to continue your practice, Sarah Divine Qigong offers various classes for every level of experience. Join any of my upcoming courses or workshops to explore the benefits of Taoist Medical Qigong in a positive, supportive and professional environment, and start reaping the rewards.
classes FOR 2022
SUMMER/late summer SESSIONS on
mONDAYS, THURSDAYS, & SATURDAYS
new! fortnightly zoom classes on saturdays
SEE DETAILS BELOW!
Workshops are a great choice for beginners to gain an overview of Qigong, and for existing practitioners to learn how to integrate theory into practice. Through a strategic mix of theoretical lessons and practical sessions, class participants become more confident with components of their Qigong practices. This will enhance their overall experience in both personal and group training. If you are looking to find out what it's all about, or to elevate your game, workshops with Sarah Divine Qigong are for you.
PERSONAL QIGONG TRAINING SESSIONS
I offer Personal Qigong Training Sessions year-round for clients of any age, from beginners to the more experienced. I can tailor these sessions for specific outcomes, and will provide you with tools and information to measure your improvements. See for yourself why Personal Qigong Training Sessions are so popular.
GROUP QIGONG SESSIONS
Classes offer the opportunity to engage in regular practice, building up your repertoire of Qigong forms, breathing techniques, and meditations. Although you can reap benefits from just one session, the longer you keep practising, the stronger those benefits will be. Keep on form with me. Schedule a class today.
“He who knows men is clever; He who knows himself has insight. He who conquers men has force; He who conquers himself is truly strong.” — Tao Te Ching
New Year Offerings - Summer to Autumn 2022
- Sun, 30 JanThe Farm for WellbeingSet in the beautiful Adelaide Hills retreat venue, The Farm for Wellbeing, learn a set of Qigong movements and breathing practices designed to restore & support Qi (energy) flow throughout the body.
- Multiple DatesMon, 31 JanCrafersBe ready for change - these movements energise as well as support true, deep relaxation. Qigong offers practical exercises that hold the capacity to heal old injuries, release emotional trauma, restore vital energy, and rejuvenate your spirit.
- Multiple DatesThu, 03 FebAdelaideDuring these classes, we will deepen our exploration of 8 Trigram Organ Qigong and other Qigong practices from the Taoist Medical Qigong lineage of Lao Tzu.
- Multiple DatesThu, 03 FebAdelaideWhite Tiger Qigong's 8 Trigram Organ Qigong together with specific meditations can ease back pain, strengthen the spinal column and the torso to minimise risk of future back problems, and improve the flow of energy (Qi) and blood in the body to boost your natural healing abilities.
- Multiple DatesSat, 05 FebAdelaideContemplating Nature? Contemplation of the seasons, cycles and mechanisms that perpetuate life, death and rebirth in the natural world can guide us in thinking, feeling, moving and being still in ways which optimise our wellbeing. What better place to do this than outside in nature?!
- Multiple DatesSat, 05 FebZoom ClassExplore ancient Qigong exercises, inner alchemy and breathing techniques for healing and transformation. The focus will be on stress-reduction and enhancing the immune response.